how much do YOU text?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea but you don't have to wait around for a reply from a phone call lol texts are good if someone is nervous to talk to someone, but sometimes people can get the wrong idea about you as they cant hear you tone of voice, so i will have to disagree.

If you were awake 2400 mins of each day, and some of you claim to send 15000 texts a month. That's a text every 4.8 minutes :eek: (30days per month).

Wow.... i totally just realised theres not 3600 minutes in a day..*looks at sig, looks up, and wonders*
Ok, so a text every 1.5Minutes, BS. Thats if your up for 14 hours.

If you were awake 2400 mins of each day, and some of you claim to send 15000 texts a month. That's a text every 4.8 minutes :eek: (30days per month).

Wow.... i totally just realised theres not 3600 minutes in a day..*looks at sig, looks up, and wonders*

You forget to count both incoming/outgoing texts, and im very fast with t9. I send more than a text in a minute. I can be texting three people at the same time, and send each 2 or 3 messages in under a minute, and they send back the same amount, So thats a good 9-10 texts in one minute. It can even be more as well.

This is from my september bill, it wont show my older bill where i did over 10k.

sp3220080123183854copyqr0.jpg

And yes, some of us are rebels and post from school/work, and get texts while we sleep, and those are counted too even if not opened/read. Its easy to hit 15k worth of texts.

this counts IM's too.

where it is VERY EASY to rack up quite a few in just a few minutes. every im sent and received counts as a text.

4.8 minutes is the AVERAGE. Meaning that i don't send one every 4.8 minutes, but send them a lot more when im awake...like..ill text ten of my contacts saying "hey, whats up?"...and then in about a minute, most of them reply with "not a lot" or something like that. each incoming counts as one... and then there is like 8 different people to have a conversation with.

easy to get 15k....
im bored in school.....alot. :)

You forget to count both incoming/outgoing texts, and im very fast with t9. I send more than a text in a minute. I can be texting three people at the same time, and send each 2 or 3 messages in under a minute, and they send back the same amount, So thats a good 9-10 texts in one minute. It can even be more as well.

This is from my september bill, it wont show my older bill where i did over 10k.

sp3220080123183854copyqr0.jpg

And yes, some of us are rebels and post from school/work, and get texts while we sleep, and those are counted too even if not opened/read. Its easy to hit 15k worth of texts.

That's just sad.

That's just sad.

How is it sad? Theres people who spend 24/7 on the computer, playing games and not socializing at all. Texting is communicating with a person, just like email . Also i was in a long distance relationship for a while, so when we couldint talk we would text. Dont have that problem anymore, since i moved but i still text a bit since id rather not waste my minutes, and im used to it and its convenient for me.

Well i send about 800 texts a month, not all the IM rubbish and receiveing txt's etc. And that costs me $50, and thats if i dont go over... wow, either USA is 10x cheeper, literally, or im getting ripped off majorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom