How much do you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pay $200 a month for my package :(

$100 for cable tv (hd with all the movie channels + box rental)
$41 for internet (7.0 Mbps with a 60gb cap)
$59 for cell phones

They really like to screw us over :mad:

I pay $200 a month for my package :(

$100 for cable tv (hd with all the movie channels + box rental)
$41 for internet (7.0 Mbps with a 60gb cap)
$59 for cell phones

They really like to screw us over :mad:

They do screw you over. I can get HD for an extra $6.95/mo. I would have got the HD pack too, but while moving, the screen on my TV got cracked, and the moving company isn't going to pay. :(

well we pay 300$ for a house phone, a cell phone cable vip package with every single hd channel that we get for free tho :p my dad was flirting with the girl over the phone and she gave it to use for free dam it was funny yet amazing. and 10mb/s download with 1mb upload.

my mum pays something like 40 pounds a month for 10mb internet, phone and television, but the internet is this fiber optic stuff, apparantly the first company to use it and i havnt had any problems with my net so far.

Lukas if your talking about Virgin you have been some what misslead, the fiber goes to the switch an no further we are about 3 / 5 years away from to the door fiber in the UK, but the price your mum is paying for the broadband is WAY to much you are most likely on the TV Broadband an Phone packadge, I pay £30 for the 20mb line.

erm, i dno saxon, but you said im most likely on the phone and tv broadband package, thats what i said im on lol :D i said i get internet, television and phone.

saxon do you get student discount or something?

erm, i dno saxon, but you said im most likely on the phone and tv broadband package, thats what i said im on lol :D i said i get internet, television and phone.

saxon do you get student discount or something?

Nope mate no discounts but I have been (well the family has) been with the cable company from when Tellewest was a tiny little company, sorry i didnt read all the posts in this thread an I missed a bit got other things on my mind.

ahh ok, im happy with the net and my mums happy with the other stuff, she still gets full speed net on her laptop so she doesnt mind paying for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom