How much do u pay for internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get jipped for my 'net: $50/month for a 1.5 line =\. This is the only option, other than satellite for high speed though, and I'm not gonna go for satellite or dial-up >.<. I only have to pay for half the internet though, parents pay for the other half (was an agreement we settled on, heh).

Let's see...$99/mo for Comcast cable and internet split between 4 ppl so my share is $25. 8mbps/2mbps so it's pretty nice. Used to pay like $45/mo just for Qwest 7mbps dsl, then after 1 year it went up to a little over $60. This is much better.

i dunno what we pay, but its ****. its like 768kb/s down, 256kb/s up. if that. and my dad refuses to move up to a better connection...

My mom's the same. At her house she gets like 256k and it's only about $5 more per month to get 1.5mbps dsl and she won't do it. It's tolerable for checking email but some pages still take forever to download. I guess it's her choice, though. She was adament about sticking with dial up when I was in high school. I finally got dsl there when I started playing WoW and tying up the phone line 24/7. Plus I had to pay the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom