How much do u pay for internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
this is probably been done before but nonetheless, how much do you guys pay anyway? i pay 39 bucks a month and its capped at 3GB. Lol and its the 16th and i have already passed the limit even when i tried so hard not to download unnecessary junk. :(:(

this is probably been done before but nonetheless, how much do you guys pay anyway? i pay 39 bucks a month and its capped at 3GB. Lol and its the 16th and i have already passed the limit even when i tried so hard not to download unnecessary junk. :(:(
And I thought my 10GB limit was bad...

Currently it costs $60 per month for 1.5MB cable, and a 10GB limit (which for some insane reason, includes uploads)

Hmmm, i'd happily swap rainy Birmingham for sunny Melbourne at the moment!

You're on!

$14.99 a month for 1.5M DSL unlimited downloads. And i have my own separate mobile broadband line, also 1.5M with unlimited usage for $49.99 a month.

I'm sure there is a theoretical cap, but not one that I know of. I tend to download entire seasons of televisions shows and haven't hit it yet.

I work for my ISP, so I get a nice discount. It would turn out to be around $30 or so...

10MBps Download/1MBps Upload. 100GB monthly limit. Also, on small to medium sized downloads, I get a speed boost of sorts which can reach the likes of 25MBps download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom