how much is all this worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Well, i have boxers and boxers of unopened pokemon cards, has i cant tell how many packages of cards in each box, and also have special edition pokemon cards in clear cases figure they were worth something, and i have Star Trek limted edition stand up figures all in open boxes, and also got Wedgewood england 1759 barbie doll, in a unopen box, its very old and the price tags says 60 but didnt know if it was worth even more now.. but i have pokemon and all kind of star wars and star trek figures everywhere. everything is unopened... any idea of what this stuff is worth

Whatever amount of money you get for all that, please invest that money into some English courses! Yikes! :freak:

wow, well, i had to type it out 3 times, because of the site kept timing it out on me, but i was in a hurry when i typed it all, but thanks for the criticism anyways. i always say if you can't help what someone is asking why even post? keep remarks to yourself?

Check Ebay for pricing.

But my initial guess, is that Pokemon cards just aren't in now, like they use to. Maybe if you had some really rare ones, you'd make some decent change.

Check Ebay for pricing.

But my initial guess, is that Pokemon cards just aren't in now, like they use to. Maybe if you had some really rare ones, you'd make some decent change.

Yeah that's what i thought. i know those magic cards and other name cards are in now, i only remember seeing Pokemon like 5 years ago, :(

I would love to of seen your dads reaction if he saw you type in 'England Barbie Doll' on google.

^bull

if you can find a place that sells trading cards i bet you can get a crap load for them
i used to do pokemon back in the day and i sold all my cards for like 1500 total and i know i didnt invest more then 400 for them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom