How many of you have annoying friends? (everyone does)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend who is too easily controlled by any girl

Friend who always owes me money

People who always use gay as an adjective

I have a friend who just follows me and a couple of my friends, then when we say smoething and he doesnt hear he goes, What did you say again? I'm like =name= im not talking to you SO UGH. And then he just asks random questions

Hey whats your favorite color

hey whats your favorite food

hey wtf is wrong witjh you

I JUST DONT GET IT!!

DJ-CHRIS said:
People who always use gay as an adjective

People who are gay whom have to talk about it 7000 times a day.
"You're more then accepted here, now give it a rest."

Insensitive people like me who have been driven to insanity.

People who drive drunk and kill other people, but get nothing more then a scartch.

Racists who hate others but don't own a mirror.

Any promotion that uses the term, "FREE".

Religious groups that knock on your door and interupted you while your fraggin' away in your favorite FPS.

Getting food delivered, COLD.

People that find it necessary to ask you a question, then before you finish answering, ask you another question.

People that find it necessary to ask you a question, then answer it before you give your answer.

The rising cost of gas prices.

Someone with a shopping cart full of goods in the 12 item or less lane.

PZEROFGH said:
Is this an annoying friend thread or like a pet peeve thread lol

I don't have any annoying friends. If they are annoying, they won't last as my friend. I've lost patience with annoying people.

So I dropped a few pet peeve lines...

Why are u guys "friends" with all these a-holes ur all talking about. anyways...today in bio class this kid i know(NOT MY FRIEND) decided to whip out his package and flop it right on the desk behind me while the teacher was turned around. WTF is wrong with people? i almost threw up. so yeaaa...thought u all should know that.

HARPER'S WORDS OF WISDOM

Wise Man Say.....
slinky.jpg

Some freinds are like slinkies.
Not really good for anything,
But they still bring a smile to your face
when you push then down a flight of stairs!

will h4x 4 food said:
Why are u guys "friends" with all these a-holes ur all talking about. anyways...today in bio class this kid i know(NOT MY FRIEND) decided to whip out his package and flop it right on the desk behind me while the teacher was turned around. WTF is wrong with people? i almost threw up. so yeaaa...thought u all should know that.

they're not friends, they just think your friends with them and they follow you around :)

hey, sean am i the one who punches you?
you are such a little *****, and u cant go to rumble on the ridge cause your mommy doesnt want u to get hurt on ur four wheeler before we go to D.C. for school.

LIMPBIZKO said:
hey, sean am i the one who punches you?
you are such a little *****, and u cant go to rumble on the ridge cause your mommy doesnt want u to get hurt on ur four wheeler before we go to D.C. for school.

well that just confirms the whole thread.

LIMPBIZKO is my friend johnny, im just glad he not like this 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom