How many of you have annoying friends? (everyone does)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
How many of you have annoying friends?(everyone does)

Ok i know i dont have the most annoying peole around me, but it's close.

there are too many annoying things to list but ill name a few.

let's start:

1. 90% of my friends hate gay people, but they've never seen or talked to a person who is actually gay and only go by the stereotypes they see on tv. one friend said if he say or knew a gey person he would shoot them in the head, made me want to shoot him in the head.

2. friends who are as old as me act like they're in 3rd grade, but i've seen 3rd graders act more mature.

3. one friends who is like a pergnant woman and always having mood swings and being nasty.

4. People always saying Im rich just because my family has owns a subway, and my uncles own a lumber yard (which is sadly going out of busniess after 65 years of service cause no one in my family will take it over when my uncles retire and my one uncle is being a *****) but actuall were tight on money cause the subway cost around $250,000 to make and we only had around $150,000 in the bank and now we have around $50,000 in debt.

many other things, like making emotionally disturbed kid(s) cry, but i dont know why they are like that, friends who brag on how much they have (ex. friend got an x360 and wouldn't stop rubbing it everyone's face). People who just punch you where it hurts for no apperent reason and then laught about it.

im sure you all have annoying friends who you just want to kill, tell us some of your ridiculous stories.

Ppl think im rich cause of my car, pc, and the things i get for my girl.

Friends who rack you and laugh but when you do it back get ****ed.

This chick that my gf hates but is always trying to get w/ me

The amount of pregnant chicks in our school that think they need special privaledges cause they are pregnant but when you ask something of them they whine and ***** about it.

Ppl you dont want around you or your group and know they are hated but insist in trying to be part of whats going on.

Those same ppl thinking they are cool

Guys who think they can kick anybodies *** but when they get their ***** handed to them they make up excuses

Ppl who think they have a better system then me but when i blow them away try say its only cause im rich when in reality im very poor.

Guys who try to ask me to borrow PA all the time but when i say no they get ****ed.

Those same guys asking my dad the same question and when he even says no get ****ed at me cause i say i told you so.

Those ppl that are against gays like you said.

ect ect ect

P.P. Mguire said:
Guys who think they can kick anybodies *** but when they get their ***** handed to them they make up excuses

this happened just yesterday.

same kid in every fight, looses every fight he's in so he went and picked on a 4 foot 9 kid and just barley kicked his ***.

P.P. Mguire said:
Thats when i would step in and be like, you mess w/ him then you mess w/ me!

yeah, i did, and the kid who was pickin on the 4 foot 9 kid was around 5 foot 5 and im 6 foot. he got scared, and didnt want to fight me, he's scared to this day, and he lives up the street,

LOL... yea, i hate it, for some reason its like the new thing to punch and hit ppl for no reason, just to say hi or something

the black guy at our school (my town always pushed out diversity until like 1980 or something, so we have 1 black kid, 3 hispanic/mexican w/e, and about 8 chineese or asian) always makes fun of him self in such a way, that people think you are doing it. Hes like "YOU WONT GIVE ME THAT CAUSE IM BLACK" *the stupid punch thing i said earlier* and makes this big deal out of it..... then the next 5 minutes he's entertained by people playing pictionary in his wanabe-fro

another diversity thing (no, im not racist... but these people in my school are ANNOYING!!), all of the hispanics get together in my "Learning Computers" class and call eachother illegals and yell out stuff like "[mrs.] Styer! I don't got non of this stuff you says i have on my internet!!"

This kid in that same class, "learning computers" (lol...) always tries to stick up for intel. it was actually just today i shut his sorry a$s down by yelling at him that Intel's dual cores suck compared to AMD's no matter what and just kept blabbing on... it felt good

when friends are rejected/dumped by their friend/girlfriend/boyfriend and come to me to talk about it... not once, twice, or even 5 times... but basically for the next month
my friends just suck at picking up their messes

when my [girl] friends are pms'ing and think its funny and yell it out

what you said, when someone thinks their the **** and gets just that beaten out of them... the other day one of my friends was talking **** about someone, how they [SNIPPED] (which was true, but secret) and her friend came to beat his ***... funniest thing ever

(not friends, but something that just sucks :)) when i try to "just fix this cord" and end up ripping out my power LED's and such. when trying to put those in i accidentally rip out the firewire cables, then try turning on my computer, it doesnt start cause "wire x" came undone....

when a friend makes fun of you for doing something, then trys it, then loves it

the friend who i said is "the ****", for some reason loves to immitate dragon ball z... always being like "cahh - mehh - hah - mehh - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" through the halls... i cant tell if hes joking or really likes it

when friends within my "group" start dating...

when someone you hate starts hanging out with your friends, but no one likes them and your the only one hinting for them to leave... then you feel evil

and more.... im getting tired of listing them, lol

I am currently PO'ed cuz of my friends. I invited them all to a dinner at a restaurant (about 7 friends) for my 18th b-day. So I made a 10 person dinner reservation. 6 had to cancel on me and I am pretty **** sure at least 4 of the excuses I heard were BS. I mean I asked them before-hand and they all said they could make it and then on the day before the dinner my friends started BS'ing.
So only one friend made it. I canceled teh reservation and we ate at another restaurant.

Yeah I know someone like that,

He is All Take, no give. He expects everything to be done for him for nothing. Self Rightous, likes to high note himself, he is the only person I know who can Blow smoke up his own ***

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom