How Many TF members are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was more active members, i would have thought about 1000, and like 200 regulars. But i don't know what you are considering a regular. haha, i remember an attempt of talldude coming back. It was caught by him posting his picture in the member picture thread lol.

I remember that... Im pretty sure I even commented on that and said something like "he reminds me of a talldude I know" or something along the lines..

I thought there was more active members, i would have thought about 1000, and like 200 regulars. But i don't know what you are considering a regular. haha, i remember an attempt of talldude coming back. It was caught by him posting his picture in the member picture thread lol.

Given at any point in time (or at least when I am awake) there is about 300 members and another 200 guests. Out of those 300 memembers, there is most likely 1/3 that will post just about any thing and any time.

On any forum, you got a lot of lurkers or people that only post when they have some thing important to say.

Talldude123 had some many dead give aways.
I remember the number of times he used to try to get back on ToV.
Firstly, there was the IP address always being from the same ISP.
Secondly, the second he put his computer specs up as the Acer Desktop with the Celeron CPU and the Geforce 7600 video card. I used to have a little laught before say "Hi Talldude123, I know that it's you again" Hit's Ban Button.

I remember that we did try to give him a second chance, however it was only a few days later he just annoyied enough people and go banned again.

OMG..... do not type TALLDUDE123 on youtube.
YouTube - Re: Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
I want to rip out my eyes after watching that.

Oh, I didn't say I missed him, just that I remember him.... There are a bunch more people I remember to... but nothing made me laugh like the weekly norcent problem / solution.... some of those were just... wow..

and then every body started changing names.... Don't get me started on that (Chris, KMAN, Harper.) I left for 6 months then came back and loads of people had new names lol.

But I agree with what you say when people can change on the internet.

Somebody even developed a theory on it. (censored for tech forums of course)

untitled-4.jpg

Haha. That theory thing is great....and quite true.

I love this forum, its about the only thing that isnt blocked at school! I go on while im in keyboard and advanced graphic arts lol.

Okay, with all of this talldude and norcent talk, I'm wondering what happened. Sounds like you guys got some laughs/headaches from them. I ran a search with their handles, but didn't come up with much. So, what happened?
-Pure

I believe the policy is not to discuss former members. People who remember will always have little inside jokes pertaining to old members.

yes we would have to take you to the basement and strike you repeatedly with a bamboo cane if we were to tell you. its best that you dont know. for your own safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom