How many people post during school? (for those who go to school)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hefemeister said:
hmmm using win98 are you logging onto a dns? have you tried pressing esc at the logon screen to see if you can get at control panel?
That used to work a couple years ago before they started clamping down on everything. now pressing esc does nothing.

BLOCKED, with alot of other websites. I wish i could post at school it's boring as SH!T.. But i might now how to get in (HACKER)
Whats the IP of this website?

Does posting from a dorm (at school) count? I could really be doing some school-related work right now, but I spend a lot of time on TF. But yeah, I do some posting from school-owned computers as well.

nitestick said:
you realise any network admins with half a brain revoke access to command prompt on limited users. i post from school a lot. part of why i never take the time to look at anyones links in posts, TF is one of the few things not blocked by the school

And thats why you have freinds in programming classes that make programs to get to the cmd prompt through C++! :D

well they usually just take away the option in the start menu and not actually block it. to get to it all you need to do is go into notepad and type cmd.exe then save that as "cmd.bat". just double click on the file u saved and cmd should open. it is still possible that it is blocked though.

PS if they have taken away the option of notepad just open up any website and click on view->source and it should open notepad. On firefox it seems to open a different window but most schools use IE anyway.

They even left the shortcut on at our school. They used to have it blocked, but the firewall they had was blocking EVERYTHING so they removed it and got a new one.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
And thats why you have freinds in programming classes that make programs to get to the cmd prompt through C++! :D

May I please have a copy of this?

You can take .exe off the end and email it.

I post at school. Colleges aren't as strict about what you can/can't go to.

Also I'm a computer science major and bio minor so going to a puter forum is educational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom