How many PCs do you have?

I hate spam so much...

• it should become illegal. (some places it still isn't)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all spammers should be rounded up and shot

• I can't see straight

• what? I love spiced ham!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm lets see...

by counting... I have 6 including my laptop and 2 that aren't really useful (stupid Rambus being so expensive)

6+ I lost count of ones that I have torn apart, but I there's so many put together anyway.

But the ones that we use most often.........would be 8 in my house that we use every day.

How about the good ole' one? I only got one computer, unless you count my brother's laptop which is rarely ever here, so I'm sticking with one. Oh yea, I win in the least amount of computers!! What's my prize? :D

My old desktop I got for college. My old laptop that my parents got me so I could actually work at school. My new desktop. And my wife's laptop, so she would leave my new desktop alone.

toxicity_27 said:
How about the good ole' one? I only got one computer, unless you count my brother's laptop which is rarely ever here, so I'm sticking with one. Oh yea, I win in the least amount of computers!! What's my prize? :D

YOU Win! A pickle...

toxicity_27 said:

Check the poll again. I only have one, but you could still have the prize.:p
Of course I work in an office with 13 computers and we have a second office fifty+ miles down the road that I also look after with 2 comps.

the one below
amd athlon xp 2000+/80gb/256mb
amd duron 1000+/80gb/128mb
intel PII 166/meh/32kb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom