How many off you are off work cause of the snow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it non-conductive? It's frozen water...lol And when it melts it becomes water ;).

Think the charge would still carry through the salt ions in the water, but now you come to think of it water that falls from the sky is distilled water i.e. it is pure and has no slat etc. in it. Pure distelled water don't conduct electricity it#'s the ions in it that does. Also as was said as the water is frozen and distilled or pure water it is not going to be a very good conductor of electricity, but I wouldnt risk it with anything expensive though.

I remember someone running with their radiator hanging outside their window, getting some insane cooling. That was a while back, though. It wasn't TheMajor, but someone in that general area of the world.

The good part is that really cold air usually holds less humidity.

I've worked at the same place for over 10 years now, not once because of any type of weather have I missed work. I usually leave home early, put her in 4 wheel and slowing make my way to work. The people that made it to work, usually get treated to a pizza party and a slow and easy work day. Then the plant manager made me go out and get a few locales who couldnt make it to work. Love the 4 wheel drive. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom