how many members so far!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
randy said:
Remember that thousands and thousands of registered members have never posted....

Yep....ther is so many that ar using space on this server that will nevr post!

ayenem said:
Typically on forums you can mouse over your 'profile' button and look at the url string at the bottom to find out your # But this method doesnt work on this site because mine says 17278... so must be randomly assigned at TF- rather then in order *shrugs*

ayenem they are not randomly assigned. They are in order. You are the 17,278th member to join Tech Forums.

The 16,897 members that it displays on the front page does not include banned members and deleted members. thats why yours is higher than the front page says.

"Postmanship..."

gizmo90 said:
I allways thought that i was the only person who hated that kind of thing. :angry: If it were up to me, I'd BAN all of them!... To bad it isn't up to me... :angry: :angry: :cool:

The thing about that is... If someday they DO need some assistance, they can always come back here to get it and not have to worry about re-registering.

BTW: I'm member number 4984 :D

i'm 26234.....and i think its accurate...actually it can't be cuz gizmo (my new buddy little does he know lol) joined in august and i in march

randy said:
Remember that thousands and thousands of registered members have never posted....
I see alot of these one-post-wonders where they post once and you never see them again.

Chopper said:
ayenem they are not randomly assigned. They are in order. You are the 17,278th member to join Tech Forums.

The 16,897 members that it displays on the front page does not include banned members and deleted members. thats why yours is higher than the front page says.

381..... that alot of FREE iPOD Spammers.
(Yeah, I know that there is other reason why you get banned)
Actually, that is about a little over that 1% member ban ratio. Not bad.

The real test is active members. And there are some people that post almost every day, and there are others (like ravenmadtaoist) that will post when they have some thing to say.

gizmo90 said:
Yeah..... but with the Dollar Value per Gig of hard drives now days, it's really a drop in the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom