how many computers do u have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 1 in the bedroom 1 in the basement 1 in living room and 1 for my personal use and mobile one(other 1 is my moms)
yea its kinda pointless but i have alot of people going in and out of my house and its nice that they can use a comp when they want to check their mail or something

P.P. Mguire said:
4 pc's(including mine) 2 servers, my g/f's computer and laptop, both of my laps, both of my dads laps, sis lap, mom lap, 3 pda's in the house, and a comodore64 for the old school. oh yea dont forget the xbox cause its practically a computer lol. so thats 19 i believe.

since when has xbox been a computer??
and are pdas computers??

that sounds awsome! all these replies hav been in 15min or so very fast guyz!

2, My Athlon XP 2200+, 256mb Ram, 128mb 9200se and a P3 - 450, 256mb Ram, ATI Rage IIc AGP which is soon to be a Dual P3 - 450 (i will overclock it), 768mb Ram etc.....

There is my parents lameo old school comp downstairs and my modern cool comp upstairs in my room. So that's two. Three if you want to count my bro's comp but that's in the dorms at college.

4.5... the .5 is one of those horizontal ibm desktops..... i just have it sittin in the corner on the off chance that my other 4 computers are abducted by aliens.

I have my computer, and my dads computer, so 2. Gonna be building another one for me to use linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom