how to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
how the heck can i make some dough because im so broke its no joke and i really want to get my new comp built.. give me legal money making ideas i can do from home. and im bored so yea lol.

Get a job? I mean that would be the obvious answer right...

yeah umm get a job haha.

hey that sig looks nice mak, i wanna change mine but not sure what color scheme. Think ima go with grays and blacks.

hehe okay out of the norm ways to make money :p lol. im white, i live on the rez... its a lot more difficult for me to get a job in my small town of 600 bein white and livin on a rez then you might think so i was thinking of different ways to make a little money here and there.

Thanks Rican. CarnageX made it for me. So i modified the F@H thing to match it better. Trotter found me the Avy. All decked out in my Joker stuff now. got a new Profile pic as well. :D

I am sick and twisted as teh Joker.

As for the topic...yeah a job will be the most common answer. As for trying stuff online. There is nothing. Nothign that will get you cash up front. Would haev to spend money to make it.

Do odd jobs. Get a paper route, fix people's PC for a small amount of money. There is not going to be a way outside of a job. Jsut cause your white and live on a Rez doesnt mean anything. I had my first job at 14 working as a dishwasher at a restaurant. It isnt hard to find a job like that.

okay got 1 gas station 1 store all both dont hire under 18 i asked.. all the rest of the jobs are tribal and you have to be native to work there without a college degree. it sucks.. no paper route because its very rural. lol and that is a b.a. sig.. i want one now. hmm i could sell my jetskis lol anyone wanna buy some seadoos? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom