which is better?

• 3D studio max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maya

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My new ones quite quiet for having 2x120s and 1x80 and the zalman 9500, compared to old one which was made the ground shake. :p I dont notice the noise/or lack of noise anymore.

well, mine has a 120 on the front, but yea, it doesnt spin very fast. thats why i want to speed it up...

Why the **** are you guys' computers getting louder when you play a game or it does a virus scan? Mine never gets louder.

My CPU fan has a loud high-pitched whine. My 120mm and 80mm fans don't really make much noise compared to the CPU fan. It's fairly loud.

And louder doesn't always mean it's cooling any better. Some fans are loud as ****, but don't push out a lot of CFM.

I dunnue how to put this in words but Ill try.

Let me put it this way, My computer is so Loud that when I have my TV on and my computer on at the same time, I need the TV volume to be at 17 to hear it clearly. When my computer is off I need my TV volume to be on 6 to hear it clearly.

I have 2 120MM sunon "Tornado Fans" and 3 80MM ones at like 23 DB.

mine isnt that loud at all.. though noticable it isnt like the jet plane you guys are describing and i have quite a few fans too.

120mm on OCZ Modstream psu
90mm intake
90mm hsf
120mm in back for exhaust
120mm in front for intake

My computer sounds like a dump truck driving through a nitro gilserin plant. Sometimes i'll kick it and it will shut up for a bit and sometimes it sounds like there are crickets inside the computer. I'm pretty sure this is because they are all cheap fans that came with my computer when I baught it back in 2002 and they are wearing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom