How long ya been here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
August of 2004 :D This also is the very first tech forums I've ever signed up to. I'm registered in another one at extremeoverclocking.com I think it is, but it's like everyone there are complete assholes =/ It's a shame really, makes no body want to come. Lots of good people here though

Same with me. I am registered at pimprig.com and they are total jerks over there. I don't post there too often because I get flamed for everything I say. There are also a lot of ATI fanboys there that won't accept the fact that the X800 has been slaughtered by the 6800.

Man, there's a guy over in the ones I spoke of beedub, his name is 'ONWECALLGOD' and he just must take it to the full extreme in his head. I posted a For Sale thread in the wrong place, the first was deleted and I was never informed, so I put up another because I didn't know it was the wrong place and he comes YOU JUST DON"T GET IT DO YOU IDIOT! THERES A FORUM FOR THAT YA KNOW! And then on top of that these guys are trying to tell me that "OVERCLOCKING" destroys your computer although I tell them it's HEAT which can come from YES overclocking but not just that....bah...what a bunch of jerks over there!

I've been here about a year..... and a half.

<---------- take a look at my info.

A bit more then a year and a half. I beat everyone in this thread so far but Apokolipse (tied) and DMo...:laughing:

Waitaminute Apokolipse...you say March 2003, but your profile says June 2003???

man you need to get them posts up, I've only been here for 3 months this month and I'm almost at 2000 :p I'm a mad typer, but I think my friend fractured my ring finger on my right hand...oh well I can still type good! and game!

I used to have a lot more than 600 posts, but with the forums transferring ownership, new hosts, rearranging of the sites, new forums in, old forums out, etc, my post count seems to be a lot less nowadays... oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom