How Late do you stay on TF???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question REALY IS: how long do you spend playing Runescape2? I can piss away 5 hours and not even notice it!

nah man, have you played runescape? http://www.runescape.com

i bloody OWNS! I dont know why i like it so much, but i jut find myself going back to it every day for like 5 hrs.

i think im sick...

Dammmm I forgot about that game. I don't even remember my PW. I started playing it when it first came out.... I use to get free stuff all the time.... ;)

Some time if i am having problems sleeping, I might to do a bit of forum replying. So you might see the odd 3am to 5am post from me.

I tend to have a quick check in the morning while i am getting ready for work. Again, a post or 2 at 7:30 to 8:00 am in the morning.

As for at night, it depends on what else I am doing. 12:30 is the latest I will stay on line on a week night.
This also depend if I am clubbing, watching a DVDs or Videos, spending time with GF or spending time with my sister and nephews (the little trouble makers).

Ya, like Silesia, I have odd nights where I can't sleep so I'll have like 4 in the morning posts. Don't take any of my posts at 4AM seriously, I'm out of it. :p:p:p:p

Actaully, I find that after about 15 minutes to a 1/2 hour, I normally find myself being able to get back to sleep again.

Otherwise, if I can not, I just opening up my copy of Ragnarok Online a kill some more Porings on the Loki server. Becoz at that stage, I know that I will not get to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom