How Late do you stay on TF???

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoLoCroN

Daemon Poster
As I am sitting in my bed, laptop on my.... lap, looking through TF I started to notice I was getting sleep....

I am like.. wow, its early why am I so sleepy??? Then I look at the time... its 1:30 AM... I have to wake up for work in four hours....NO WONDER...

How late do you stay up helping our fellow techies with their TF posts??

If my GF is working one of her late shifts, I might be on one forum or another until about 12:30 at night

Depends on how late that I am surfing the Internet for.

I tend to view forums and reply and post.
Then I might surf around or play some iRO for a while.

And then depending on how active the forum is, I might have a look again in about a 30 minutes time so see if any thing changed.

It comes down to how late or early I am on my computer. On average up to midnight or 1am. Later on week ends and Friday nights.

i've had close to no time to sign in here for the past 2 weeks or so... usually check in as my downloads are finishing, 1-3am. :rolleyes: :freak:

I'm usually on late. On average i do my posting from 10am up until 4 or 5am, depending on my surfing habits for the day.

im doing some funky work schedule where I start work @ 5:00 in tha morning. So I hit TF up around 4:30ish and load it up as soon as i get to work.

The past couple of mornings have been extra-harsh so i sleep till the phones ring :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom