How is this laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 year? thats pathetic isnt it? the lousier the model, the less confidence they have of it, thus the lesser warranty years they have on it...

hmm, the price may be gd but, the warranty kinda sux... signalling something might be fishy

mb the parts are second hand?

though of coz... the parts probably being second hand is highly unlikely since the parts u are getting seem kinda new

This laptop isn't made by ibuypower. This is the exact laptop that Voodoo is selling. The Voodoo M:855 to be exact. This laptop has the same exact motherboard, case design and processor. Ibuypower is technically reselling them for lower prices but what I think they are doing is just buying the laptop case (without the special Voodoo artwork) and the motherboard straight from Voodoo's manufacturer and just throwing in parts. They even give you the brand name of the memory you will be using (I chose Major Brand only because Kingston was about 70 extra).

I mean I'm not sure if they are throwing in second hand parts but someone I know who bout a customized computer from them said that it works beautifully. He builds computers for other people like most of us do for ourselves so he knows what he is looking at.

:D haha, its pretty kool, the specs are nice, though im still not so sure on the warranty though, itd be nicer if u cud maybe purchase an extended warranty :D

cheerios said:
1 year? thats pathetic isnt it? the lousier the model, the less confidence they have of it, thus the lesser warranty years they have on it...

hmm, the price may be gd but, the warranty kinda sux... signalling something might be fishy

mb the parts are second hand?

1 year is average, you can purchase longer, just like at dell, gateway, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom