how hard do you push your machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can easilly push mine to 90 but can't say I've maxed the processor yet. I did max my 2Gigs of ram several times though.

lol i agree with nubius.. i don't like your desktop design..

why do you have an address bar in your taskbar? is it really useful? and poo you're using wireless :p

I play oblivion...........bam, I win :p

That stresses everything to the max, that'll put a dual core to 100% easily. Drains all your RAM and will kill your graphics card. This one kid said Oblivion was so intense it made his nose bleed.

Tyler1989 said:
I can easilly push mine to 90 but can't say I've maxed the processor yet. I did max my 2Gigs of ram several times though.

you maxed the minute you installed an OS there goofus, same with the time you maxed your ram unless your running dual core w/o smp, in which case thats just stupidity

Nubius said:
I play oblivion...........bam, I win :p

That stresses everything to the max, that'll put a dual core to 100% easily. Drains all your RAM and will kill your graphics card. This one kid said Oblivion was so intense it made his nose bleed.
Yeah?? Well I loop 3Dmark06! Ha! I win!

converting video files uses a lot of cpu cycles. in the original post i was converting an mpeg to xvid with virtualdub and converting a dvd to divx.

i use the address bar in my taskbar very often. it saves me extra clicks when i want to open a certain webpage, browse local or network files, or run executables .

i have since switched to a wired connection.

Nubius said:
Well apparently putting laptops on your lap is a no-no for men. "They" say it heats up your testicles and kills sperm and lowers the count lol.

Soooo, if I put an air-conditioner in my pants to cool my nuts, would that increase the sperm count? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom