• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get on honorable mention and sometime honor role. I try in most of my classes. I am a Junior in high school and taking a computer tech class at the nearest college. In fact I am in class right know.

The class is "computer technology repair and lab" it is a lot of fun. Learning a lot if things.

I usually average around 85%-100% depending on the class, but majority 90-100% so i put that.

C class student, didnt pay attention but did My work half assed made friends with the teachers usually, minded my own business never studied but had a great time in HS

I was one of those students that were about the 70%.
Over all, a few As, mostly B and Cs. Rarely anything less.

I was one of those high school student that could of done better if i put my mind to it.

Mind you, this is going back about 12 years now.

3.9+ GPA unweighted. Not a big deal; all I do is make sure I finish all of my homework and pay attention in class.

English is the only exception. I am usually relatively happy with a B+ because I find it REDICULOUSLY boring.

High school junior right now, and at this point right now, I've got a 4.2 GPA this year, it's weighted since I'm taking two AP courses so yah. I can get the A's, it's just a matter of applying myself and staying awake in class, nether of which are very easy.

right now i have like a 3.5... only thing keeping me from above a 3.5 is my parents saying if i drop below my insureance goes up 100/year which i'd have to pay... not a lot of money, but i'd rather not waste it on that

my weighted GPA, 3 honors classes and 2 AP, 3.5+.15+.2 = 3.85

Honors = .05 and AP = .1 right?

I am only a sophmore in Hiighschool.

I have over 100 percent in 3/4 of my classes. I have a B+ in French. 120% in tech in the business, 110% in english, and 103% in PE.

I am in my senior year of college and still have a 4.0! However, I am taking discrete math this semester and it will end my 4.0....I got a 29% on the first test, the class average was a 33%. It is rough, at least for me!

I'm in my last semester of college, and my grade average is 95.9% *brag* :). I'm trying to push it into 96+, but I don't know if I'll make it.

I don't know how to calculate my PGA. In Mexico everything is graded on a 0-100 scale (sometimes 0-10, but it's the same thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom