• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keadonen

In Runtime
How good are you grades? not to be stereotypical or anything but were in a computer forum so im curious if computer people/[YouKnowWhat] All have relativily good marks.

I had 4 As and 1 B+.....the B+ was in the bullcrap "General education seminar" class. Resulting GPA was 3.9 but all the classes aren't very difficult if you just pay attention and go to each class.

Nubius said:
I had 4 As and 1 B+.....the B+ was in the bullcrap "General education seminar" class. Resulting GPA was 3.9 but all the classes aren't very difficult if you just pay attention and go to each class.

lol i guess, i have a hard time staying on task tho :eek:

School and I didn't mix. I hated it. I did just enough to pass in my core class's. Never did the homework, projects, or studied. Technical school is another story though. I graduated at the top of my computer systems Tech school, with a 1st place medal in the state for PC repair.

So far this year I have 6 As and 1 B. 100% in computer science is the highest grade. Not that hard but the homework sometimes just kills me.

I've had inspections done on my work (does that count?:D). It seems whenever I had an inspection done, I got 100%:D

You should add another category in - "90-100% but does not look like a nerd"..

:freak: :p

lol yeah.. It's been a while since I was concerned with my grades - since I am working now. And we don't really get "graded" that much during Grad school for Engineering. In 2 years, I had to take 5 courses..

i get around 80-85% in my classes.
i don't study all that much....so i guess if i applied myself i could reach that 90% barrior.

it's a **** off right now though cause 2 of my professors think their class is more important so i swear they are trying to show what class has the more load.....it's really tickin' me off especially since the one isn't even related to computer networking!!!!!

I made as good of grades as I wanted to. A average, until I got bored with school.

The only reason I graduated was because I got to see my girlfriend/fiance at school. She is now my wife of almost 20 years.

I mean, by the middle of first grade I had already read all the reading books through sixth grade. So most of school was very boring to me. Science was interesting, until I had covered the different principles. Math/algebra was good, until I had done them.

I dunno. Maybe it was just me. Even with me just goofing around the last three years of school, I still graduated 105th out of 580. but I made a 28 on the ACT, one try, on two hours of sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom