How to get over a broken heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
gab00n said:
Don't worry P.P. Mguire i hate you as well :), the screw them and leave them part only applies to certain women, all guys know who they are. You just don't understand what I'm saying, now please listen. All around you guys are complaining they ain't getting any from their wives, which is true, when you get married no action for you.

As soon as you get a sense of what sex is like you will want it more and more. So waiting until after you get married is stupid and will probably result in a divorce. They don't allow people to buy a car here in California without taking it out for a test drive first, it should be the same for a girlfriend.

I respect women and i treat them like the goddess's they are but i don't see anything wrong in having sex. If you really love a person how can you resist making love for a few years, if you do then you aren't in love. In a few years you will regret being such a dumbass. The world could come to an end tomorrow and you will die without getting laid, how sad.

couldn't agree more...

except the hating PP mguire part :p

Look at it this way.......If you both love each other and are separated by distance, then if you're meant to be together, it will happen. No matter what. My husband used to drive 2 hours ONE WAY to see me 2-3 times a week. That's when we were dating of course. There was a big distance there, but we never broke up once. We've been together since day one. Been together over 3 years now, and married over 2 years now. So if you two are meant to be, no doubt that it will work itself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom