How to get over a broken heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long were you going out with this chick? If you only frenched her then it couldn't have been that long. Are you sure she thought you were a couple?

That kinda makes you sound like an ass....... There are some people that go out for 5 years and dont do anything farther than frenching...............................

yea some people dont do nothing jsut cause they dont go more, doesn't mean there weird. It's a meaning of respect.

Well im in the same boat man. Last time this happend w/ the same chick i tried comitting suicide. It always sux but i say this from experience. Stick w/ your friends and just have fun. if you play in band or in a band then stick to that or your music. If computers is your thing then do more computer stuff. If you have alot of friends then let them help you out and hang out w/ them alot more. The hardest but best thing i can say is try not to think about it. Its a hard ass world and love sux man, but just look at hotter girls and think maybe i could have that lol.

you tried to comitt suicide what was the purpose dude?
Seriously please not lectures, it was dumb and i know but ive tried before so it didnt matter. Ive quit now and havent thought about it since. Anyways, i love her so much and thought i couldnt live on. I know im an idiot.:mad:

P.P. Mguire said:
Seriously please not lectures, it was dumb and i know but ive tried before so it didnt matter. Ive quit now and havent thought about it since. Anyways, i love her so much and thought i couldnt live on. I know im an idiot.:mad:

No dude i was not trying to lecture you or nothing, just wonderin y i got friends that are like you they also stopped after one really was close to killing himself from ODin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom