how to get around a blocked website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deimos

In Runtime
Ok so with my efforts to spam GM forums the website blocked me from entering, so i repaired my internet connection which i think renews my IP, asuming that they blocked my IP, and I still can't get on, it still says that I've been suspended till 2033. I havn't tried to reset my router, would that do anything?

There are ways of masking your IP address...but I'm certainly not going to tell you if plan to use those methods to reregister on a site just to spam them and quite frankly this isn't really appropriate here

if you have nothing better to do than troll or "attack" websites you need to get laid asap

no I don't want to spam them i got that out of my system, any ways if i was a admin i'd probally hate myself

I got banned from some forums before. :D. They all used cookies to stop me from returning. mmm.... cookies :drool: I opened up my cookie folder and found and deleted them, went back to those sites and voila, it worked!

If that doesnt work, wait till 2033 as was said. ;)

Change your IP address. Hit run and type ipconfig /release, then open network connections and right click on local area connection and press properties, then double click on internet protocol (TCP/IP), and in the window that opens select "use the following IP address". Fill in 10.1.1.1 for the ip address and then tab into subnet mask, it will get auto filled in. then click ok on both screens. then go back to where you set the ip address, and select obtain ip address automatically. this should change your ip address, and this should work unless you were range banned. i don't know if it will work with a router however. you might need to remove that. also, if they range ban you, you can always use a public proxy.

Vybuni said:
I got banned from some forums before. :D. They all used cookies to stop me from returning. mmm.... cookies :drool: I opened up my cookie folder and found and deleted them, went back to those sites and voila, it worked!

If that doesnt work, wait till 2033 as was said. ;)
thanks that worked
-------------------------------
thanks 003 i saved that for future refrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom