how to get 6pack abs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go to a halloween shop and buy the plastic 6 pack that you can wear on halloween and go show it to some retards who will really think you have a 6 pack.

Pratik said:
you'e on the wrong forum asking this question...

try www.johnstonefitness.com for some advice/work out routines/info -- check out their forums too.

well this is the "Off Topic Discussion" so i wouldnt be talking...
anyways, thnx for all the info guys..ill try do alot of sit ups and crunches and so on..hey, maybe ill go the minimart and buy a 6pack..hehe..

Every one has a six pack of abs. Unfortunately for most of us, they are hidden by years of unhealthy eating and lack of exercise.

In order to make your six pack scene, it takes lot's of diet and exercise to lower your body fat percentage low enough so that your mid-section fat belt disappears.

But, like I always say, "When you've got a big tool, you should have a shed over it."

HAVOC2k5 said:

But, like I always say, "When you've got a big tool, you should have a shed over it."

Bahahaha, that's great. I've gotta use that at some point, since my workout buddy is built smaller and trimmer than I am.

well theres a calculation do it with your height and weight but i think thats kinda inaccurate you need to use one of those special calipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom