How fast are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike, I noticed that it randomly generates everything, which is good, but also bad when people try to compared, one round the words where so random/rarely used in the dictionary that i got 27 wrong words :-\

BUT my best is
You type 407 characters per minute
You have 79 correct words and
you have 1 wrong words

i got 59 words per minute and missed 2 words. i dont like those things. i can type a lot faster when its comming from my brain, then when i have to read and write what im reading.. especially when you cant predict what the next word is going to be because its so random.

^yeah, I hate how it's just gibberish. If it was actual sentences then I would find it **** easier.
You type 485 characters per minute
You have 87 correct words and
you have 3 wrong words

You type 367 characters per minute
You have 62 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

But yeah, not really a very good test...

It also didn't help that no words were shown until about 15 seconds into the test.

Edit: Paused my download, now the text loads instantly... didn't help though, my second results were
You type 387 characters per minute
You have 65 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words
:p

i didn't think you could fix mistakes, but still not bad. Writing IT tickets all day helps... though someone is always faster when it comes fromt their head.

You type 502 characters per minute
You have 84 correct words and
you have 7 wrong words

84wpm

You can fix them as long as you notice them before pressing space on the word you're currently on.

You reached 315 points, so you achieved position 65047 of 1073642 on the ranking list

You type 504 characters per minute
You have 83 correct words and
you have 6 wrong words
83 words per minute

You reached 352 points, so you achieved position 36014 of 1075706 on the ranking list

You type 455 characters per minute
You have 84 correct words and
you have 2 wrong words

WOOT WOOT, I hate those test, I learned typing from playing video games lol

593 characters per minute according to that site.

I used to take speed typing classes. At one point my maximum ever was 122 words per minute when typing two full sentences. My maximum over an 8 minute average was 92 words per minute with no mistakes. Holy tired fingers Batman.

I probably average about 60 with general typing. While I do agree typing from my own brain allows me to be much quicker with typing (as some other users have said) sometimes my brain just doesn't think quickly enough to allow that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom