How fast do you type?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far dhgunit is the leader with 85wpm. I do not accept scores with wrong words. ;)

And as suspected I am towards the bottom.

85 WPM is faster than 110 WPM with 4 or 5 mistakes.......unless you are using an iPhone, right? :p

It takes time to correct mistakes, more than not making them in the first place.

So far dhgunit is the leader with 85wpm. I do not accept scores with wrong words. ;)

And as suspected I am towards the bottom.

You type 537 characters per minute
You have 99 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

Fine, happy? :p

Nice score. I knew you had it in you.

My main problem is I slow down when they switch to the next page of text. I scan about 3 to 4 words ahead and that slows me down a lot.

You type 475 characters per minute
You have 87 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

A little bit faster today.

You type 268 characters per minute
You have 48 correct words and
you have 1 wrong words

I actually type much faster in Greek XD, plus when i am posting, i always check for Grammatical errors, at least for those i can identify :D

365 charachters and 4 wrong (because i got one wrong and then typed the next 3 words before they were highligheted :mad:)

I use three fingers :p my right hand index finger, left hand middle finger and index finger. How odd o_O

edit

You type 385 characters per minute
You have 59 correct words and
you have 5 wrong words

edit2

You type 401 characters per minute
You have 68 correct words and
you have 4 wrong words

I use three fingers :p my right hand index finger, left hand middle finger and index finger. How odd o_O

I don't type properly either. I use all four left fingers, but only my middle finger for the right.

I also don't use the "correct finger" for the "correct key" (IE: left index for r, t, f, g, c, v) I just have my own little thing goin. I learned that way and thought the proper way was too cramped. Plus it slowed me down, lol.

I don't type properly either. I use all four left fingers, but only my middle finger for the right.

I also don't use the "correct finger" for the "correct key" (IE: left index for r, t, f, g, c, v) I just have my own little thing goin. I learned that way and thought the proper way was too cramped. Plus it slowed me down, lol.

same, i just spam away at my buttons with any finger tbh, tho ive just noticed whilst typing this i only use my biggest finger on my right hand, how odd :freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom