how fast 50cc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am alright with 50mph but I don't want anything less.
I did want to go on the highway but I will have to use my car for highway use and dates if I get the scooter. I think if I get the scooter I have to drive it 1 year before I can take a passenger which sucks but that was the 150cc scooters I was looking at the other day and thats what the guy said that was selling them. I will have to check about the 50cc scooters. What I really hate is the 50cc scooters are the same price as the 250cc scooters or atleast where I was at.

If you went down a big a** hill on a 50, that would be the only way to break 35mph. Sorry dude, but it is only 50cc's. There just isn't enough physical displacement to haul you around at high speeds. Also, motors on scooters don't have much mod potential.. :(

And on a different note, Getting your motorcycle permit isn't hard at all. Similar to your drive test, but about 3x easier if you can handle the bike.

I don't care cause taking it is about $25.00 if I pass and I just don't want to get my motorcycle permit.

so if they do then you just drive dude not like the cops know unless they pull you over. It probably don't matter if its an emergency and you don't have your bike permit.

why not just quit being weird about it and get it?

you complain about the 50cc being the same as 250cc but you could easily avoid the money issue if you just get your permit.

wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom