How do you use Facebook

I use it because everyone in my uni course uses it and we use to colloborate on projects or discuss security news.

I pretty much use it a networking tool between friends, social circles, groups and following things that internet me.

I have no intension of using for work. Did that at my last job, and that was a regetable mistake.

I've got ~750 friends, but 1/2 of them are NEVER active, and the other half just post random crap. I use it for the Messenger Feature when bored or for school group project collaboration. I deactivate it when not needed

TBH I've deactivated my account just recently, and I've never been as bord but quite strangely enuf as Happy. Half the things you read off theese friends you click "Accept" off, is just pure BS. And so far I've got no intentions of goeing back. Just a waist of time imo.

Me and a group of very close freinds had decided to set up a secret group just for our stuff that we are doing. Between my GF, her BF and myself, it's really has come down to where there is one, the other 2 are not far away.

Between events happening on the SCA, Goth, Pagan and Steampunk scene, we have been having a hard time trying to keep track of every thing. Since we do a lot of things together, we have put together this group so we can create the events and organise our own involvement with the event.

Even thought the groups will post their own offical FB event, we will post our own private event so we can discuss logistics and every thing else.
So with the our own facebook page, we can then configure our phone to sync the events from Facebook so that we have every thing up to date.

This really does help to lock in a date for what we are doing as appose to the messing around we had before hand.

What are SCA, Goth, Pagan, and Steampunk scenes?

SCA - Society for Create Anachronism
SCA Australia | The Society for Creative Anachronism

Pagan - Yes, I am Pagan. We have our public event that we find out via the Pagan Awareness Network. Plus we have out our close circle events. (Oh no, not the bees!!!!)

Goth and Steampunk - I am part of various Goth and Steampunk groups on FB. And with all the stuff that is going on there, it's nice to just be in once place.

Back
Top Bottom