How do you know when your in love ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike reading. Dictionaries are a joke.

Typing in define: on google is better. Reading is crap, and i havn't read what everyone has said. Just skim read. That was what i thought.

I Lie, i dislike reading books. Reviews, interviews, news (game news) i read a lot of, about 30 reviews a day on games :\.

I hate education, its never been worse than at this stage. The richest people in the world are never the most clever, take alan sugar for example. He bunked school till 16 and now a multi millionaire

Jobs are for lazy people (No Offence). People moan that they do not have enough money but they never actually fully try there best to earn more money. Non lazy people start up there own business and become truly successful. I do not need to know how to add, i have a calculator, i do not need to know how to have good handwriting because i have a printer, and i do not need to know history or why volcanoes are big. Its all crap, the only usefull lesson is science, because you can always integrate it into your life.

Keep going like this and you will be Norcent. He doesn't read and doesn't want to work either. I started my own business and worked myself half to death and still got nowhere. Maybe I was in the wrong business, maybe I just wasn't disciplined enough. But Read and understand this one fact: You WILL work much MUCH harder working for yourself than you ever will working for somebody else. And there are no guarantees that you will achieve the goals you set.
Good luck dude.

Don't worry, totally not what you think it is. I have a coursework peice for GCSE Literature titled 'How do you know when your in love' but i have no god damb idea what to wright. Can someone quickly tell me how you know when your in love, it'd be greatly appreciated.

YouTube - Divinyls-------I Touch Myself

Or for you, when you finally realise that there is a girl or a guy (you never know....) that is more interesting than playing Crysis or Wow or Forza2... what ever.

Don't worry, totally not what you think it is. I have a coursework peice for GCSE Literature titled 'How do you know when your in love' but i have no god damb idea what to wright. Can someone quickly tell me how you know when your in love, it'd be greatly appreciated.

(hands KMAN a weighted companion cube)

Here... you work it out!

Honestly, you cannot see the need for all of that from where you are. True, I have not used a lot of what I learned in school, but knowing it has helped me along in other areas. It is a part of not being an idiot.

Take volcanoes. You don't see the sense in knowing the how and why. but the same forces that create a volcano are also in motion in other ways, such as earthquakes and the development of mountains. By knowing these things you could actually engage in a conversation about them. Not knowing them you sound like an idiot in the same conversation.

History is very important. While the telling of it changes depending on your source, it is all basically the same. Anyone who does not know the past is doomed to repeat it. We learn from what others have already done. In the US, history explains a lot of why things work the way they do, or why some things don't work the way we think they should. Just learning about the US constitution is very enlightening for a US citizen, for in it are bound up the very freedoms we enjoy.

I feel sorry for you since you dislike reading. Reading opens up many different worlds to you, as well as broadens your vocabulary and experience. I have read more books than I can count offhand, and probably own a couple hundred right now, the vast majority of which I have read at least once. I have learned much from literature, and have read from science fiction to mysteries to historical fiction to the classics to non-fiction. Reading is the gateway to knowledge.

No one makes money for nothing. Even those with businesses have had to work for them. Not everyone has rich parents to cater to them . I work for a living and make decent money, but I am going to college to put myself in a position to make even better money. No matter what, you will have to work in order to make a living.

I do !

About that job thing... well i just don't see the point in good grades if making my own business will get me richer than working my *** off, then working my *** off again for someone else for 50 years.

I know i will have to work, i will have to work even harder to become rich. But not for aslong.

Good grades = better chance of getting in a good college.

College education = better chance of actually succeeding in your choice of career.

School might suck right now, but it is something that will help you later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom