How do you guys browse the forums?

How do you browse the forums?

• I browse by clicking each forum then view the threads.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I use the "New Posts" feature.

• Other - specify

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
How do you guys browse? I've used new posts, but always tend to go back to browsing by forum. I find I miss a lot of good threads that way though. I dunno, just curious what you folks do.

Normally I go to a few forums I'm interested in, then I go to the new posts and go through that until I get to the "the posts below have not been updated since your last visit" message. I really should try and look at more topics, right now I only look at the ones that seem interesting :/.

I usually link in from an email of a PM or a reported post. Once I get those taken care of i hit the mods' forums and work my way north.

I click by forum, mostly. If I see a suspicious name I will click a specific thread, otherwise I open up forums. I have never used the New Post option.

Well, I have a few different ways, though I rarely use the new posts link.

Generally, I keep the whole forum read. Whenever a new post pops up, I go check it out that way. This is how I mostly browse.

Back when it was still around, I used the recent posts list on the left.

Also, I'll check the Who's Online link and see who's posting where, and go there.

Usually I check out the Mod forums first to see if anything is new there. Then I hit the UserCP button to check my subscribed threads to see if anybody has replied to a thread I've helped them in. Then I use the New Posts button.

Yea, I rarely subscribe to threads. It can be an extremely handy tool in the right circumstance though.

You automatically subscribe to threads when you reply to them, unless you turn that option off :p.

I never clear them out...lol. Its a fast way for me to see if I need to reply in a thread again :p.

You automatically subscribe to threads when you reply to them, unless you turn that option off :p.

I never clear them out...lol. Its a fast way for me to see if I need to reply in a thread again :p.

You have to realize, I'm here so often, when I have the whole forum read, I check out every post until it's read again. Subscribing is useless to me. ;) Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom