How do you dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no kidding...if i had a dollar for every dude thats 14 and has shaggy hair...i'd have 5,382,294 cents

DJ-CHRIS said:
Well I have recently changed the way I look

Fitted jeans
Some khakki or dressier pants
T-shirt's with a button up collared t-shirt overtop, unbuttoned
Some polo shirts or w/e

I shall post some more pics up soon.

And your a DJ wow im in shock lol you dress like a Prep lol j/k. How did you change the way you looked:rolleyes: ?

My best friend has allways had shaggy hair, since he was like 10, but anyways i wear black baggy pants, and big ass black shirts....... No im not gothic...... but close enough to hang around them.............

Dark_Sniper* said:
And your a DJ wow im in shock lol you dress like a Prep lol j/k. How did you change the way you looked:rolleyes: ?

I dont really dress like a prep, it's too all pro to be a prep.

Anyways, I have to get my HL2 T-shirt to spice it up a bit :)

wear black shirts with my favorite band logo's on them
black thing on my wrist
black or blue jeans
and i love my shoes :D
Catch 22's.. Converse not those gay hightop things
straight hair that goes down to my eyes in front but then gets longer... but not that long.. id say the longest part of my hair is 4-5 inches long

Jeans, black t-shirt with some band on it, some loud button up shirt on top of that (normally un-buttoned), bandana, sun glasses, boots.

I normally avoid disigner labels as I can not justify spending the money. Eg. AU$350 for a 1 pair of G Star Raw Denim Jeans is a joke in my opinon.
For me to spend money on a designer label, there better be some practicality on top of it looking good.

Jeans and black shirt about 99% of the time.....solid black shirt, no nothing on them.

Oh yeah and boxers MUAHAHAHA

Hmm hard to explain me. I have a wide variety of clothes but id say the most recent for school is
White Etnies
American Eagle jeans or kahki shorts
Aeropostal, Abercrombie, Hollister, or American Eagle button up shirts, Polos, Tees or UnderArmor. I usualy have a diff color UnderArmor under a shirt. When i wear the button ups if i wear a white UnderArmor under it its buttoned up and if i wear a Muscle shit/Tanktop i wear it unbuttoned. If i feel like going punk i have some black shorts, or black pants w/ either a Slayer, greenday, Ozzfest or w/e shirt. I also have some Tommy Hilfiger clotehs but i dont wear them much anymore.

white/black t-shirts, usually with a small college logo or the brand logo or some collared shirt and baggy blue/black jeans

P.P. Mguire said:
Aeropostal, Abercrombie, Hollister.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom