How do you dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
just another one of those "find out about the people on the TF scene" threads......so i hadn't seen where anybody had posted on how they dress.....so i thought i would....neway how do you dress? I normally dress in somthing baggy...like and old T-shirt when i'm around the house. But when i go out i normally wear kakies (sp?) and belt with a collard polo shirt.....

btw if u say to stay around the house naked....i'm just gonna puke

"khakis" is what you're lookin for.

I dress pretty dang good I'd say. I hate sweats and hate when girls wear them. They totally lack class. I dress pretty good so says my gf and others. I mix it up, i have sweaters, button-ups, polos, everything I guess... *shrug*... I was more or less responding to the khakis and then had to write something.

around the house i dress in some baggy shorts gym shorts. and a baggy shirt or a long sleeve shirt baggy. lol. Everyting in the hosue for me must baggy to wear around the house.

I usually wear jeans, Led Zep t-shirts, hippie skirts. If my outfit's boring then I either wear a pink polka-dot purse or cool shoes.

Emily said:
I usually wear jeans, Led Zep t-shirts, hippie skirts. If my outfit's boring then I either wear a pink polka-dot purse or cool shoes.

HAHAHA Hippie skirts,and Led Zep t-shirts lol, yea that is cool really change a new style to old.

And yes baggy is the shizz.

Emily said:

finally somone who goes against the grain of man kind....lol...i can't stand all those "mall rats" who all have shaggy hair...and all dress the same....i like to see somone walk through the mall ina tie-dye shirt and a pink polka-dotted purse....lol. unless of course it's a guy....then it's just pain scary

H4x3r said:
finally somone who goes against the grain of man kind....lol...i can't stand all those "mall rats" who all have shaggy hair...and all dress the same....i like to see somone walk through the mall ina tie-dye shirt and a pink polka-dotted purse....lol. unless of course it's a guy....then it's just pain scary

HAHA aint that the truth, well the guy part well that i see and it does scare me i think there gay well some of them:rolleyes: :confused:

Well I have recently changed the way I look

Fitted jeans
Some khakki or dressier pants
T-shirt's with a button up collared t-shirt overtop, unbuttoned
Some polo shirts or w/e

I shall post some more pics up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom