how do u burn a movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast4u

Daemon Poster
i have a movie that i "copied" onto my computer and i want to burn it on a dvd so i can watch it on my dvd player... how do i do this? do i need to convert it to something then burn? please give me a detailed description

sorry to play devils advocate but i guess Trotter has already exceeded his daily allowance of sunshine so he isn't in here.

sounds a lot like piracy to me. everyone knows we don't talk about piracy here. at least we don't really talk about piracy. now i am not suggesting piracy is a good thing. i am saying subtelty is a good thing. you can't be reprimanded for what we don't know and the fact that it's a downloaded movie is of no consequence to the answer. if you had have said i have XXX format video and want to put it on a DVD it would be the same answer except without opening a legal can of worms. again i don't condone piracy, i am just saying why ask a question you know we can't answer?

who said anything about piracy??? I don't condone that kind of behavior... I use it for making a boat copy... (for when I go underway, I can watch my movies without bringing the orignal disk with me) :)

nitestick said:
sorry to play devils advocate but i guess Trotter has already exceeded his daily allowance of sunshine so he isn't in here.

sounds a lot like piracy to me. everyone knows we don't talk about piracy here. at least we don't really talk about piracy. now i am not suggesting piracy is a good thing. i am saying subtelty is a good thing. you can't be reprimanded for what we don't know and the fact that it's a downloaded movie is of no consequence to the answer. if you had have said i have XXX format video and want to put it on a DVD it would be the same answer except without opening a legal can of worms. again i don't condone piracy, i am just saying why ask a question you know we can't answer?

Where did he say he was pirating a movie? For all we know he could be using http://www.cinemanow.com/ or something similar.

ok anys... how do i go about doing this???? and i dont know wut format it is because i want to do it to multiple movies..... the first one only plays in vlc media player and the sound will work but i tried in divx and there was now sound.. the second one works in divx.

It is legal to make a backup copy of media you own, so long as it is for your own private use (such as Nukem's boat copies). Straying outside of that is also straying outside the law.

Let's not go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom