How do u become a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
un-dying respect and gratitude from us low-life posters. with that my friend people can go a long ways..... wow thats corny.

mikesgroovin said:
Being a moderator does take a lot of dedication to this site. Before....I was just an average Joe. Then I was asked to become a mod and thought it might be swell. Now, I live (with the rest of the mods) in the Administrator's basement. We get fed once in a while (if we are good and post some good tips). Kidding of course.

-Mike

gees you guys it sounds like MOD hell very little food and water and always at your puter and i don't think that you are kidding;)
Damn get to work and quite talking j/k but thanks to you guys i have the ability to excersie my mind and help out people too THANKS

Matt

Maphacks?! Ha, I actually like to figure out things instead of creating things to make them figure things out for me. Is that enough "things" for you?

m3z said:
gees you guys it sounds like MOD hell very little food and water and always at your puter and i don't think that you are kidding;)
Damn get to work and quite talking j/k but thanks to you guys i have the ability to excersie my mind and help out people too THANKS

Matt

Who said anything about water? I constructed a tree-leaf system that collects water and drops it into a res. for me to collect just like I did in the Republic of Congo. Pretty rough!!!

LOL

-Mike

mikesgroovin said:
Who said anything about water? I constructed a tree-leaf system that collects water and drops it into a res. for me to collect just like I did in the Republic of Congo.
You got tree leaves? I guess the super mods get daylight, too?

:p

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom