How do people get to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that little "tard" could probably whip all of our behinds in any game if we went against him as a whole. :p

But put him in a real battlefield and see what happens :).

fast fingers aint gonna help you when habib is shooting an ak-47 at you.

habib means beloved. Is the person thats shooting at you a beloved friend or something?
I know quite a few words in arabic :p Still learning the language though.

I just pulled a random name out my head lol.

I dont know any arabic but im sure if i deploy i will pick some up. I heard its very hard to learn...especially for english speakers. Though my native language is spanish.

If you know Spanish then it should help some what. Because the Spaniards had a lot of Arabic influence. So there are similarities between Arabic and Spanish.

Is it a hard language to learn? Short answer No. But it takes a while to be able to fully pronounce all the letters, words, and recite correctly (which is why most people learn Arabic). To speak it fluently takes a LOT of time if your from the West and no longer in your child hood.

I am completely fluent in Hick... something totally impossible for anyone who is not born into it. :p

I know a little Spanish, but not enough to get by with. I would love to learn Koine Greek, though. I considered Hebrew, but I think I would get a lot more use out of the Greek.

Yeah that little "tard" could probably whip all of our behinds in any game if we went against him as a whole. :p

Still does not stop me from wanting to beat the **** out of him in real life. See how he goes there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom