How Do I Wash Blood Off A Shirt??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahah.... lets just say what goes around comes around, and ima try washing it 2morw, ill see if it comes off by washing it normaly

DJ-CHRIS said:
If you need to get it clean, tell more of the story.

Anyways, you don't need to call him a "faggot". Him stabbing you has nothing to do with sexuality.

Maybe in Canada, but us Americans like to call peopel 'Faggots' when they act like complete *******s or idiots.

ima try washing it 2morw, ill see if it comes off by washing it normaly

Try using Shout.

If you wash it, don't dry it in a dryer. The heat will set it in permanently.

So let me understand? Somebody stabbed you in the back??? IDK about you but I'd seriously consider burning the ******* home down in the middle of the night. Have you tried bleach BTW?

003 said:
So let me understand? Somebody stabbed you in the back??? IDK about you but I'd seriously consider burning the fukkers home down in the middle of the night. Have you tried bleach BTW?

He's in Toronto area.

I know people for hire :ninja:

lmaoo...ima just bring it to one of those stores that cleans clothes for u, ima ask em if they can get the blood stain out.

If the blood is fresh, I use a wet cloth and dab it a few times, flip it and do the other side and it usually comes out. Dont smear it or rub it, dab it.

OXI CLEAN *****.

Seriously, the stuff works/pwnz.

Gang related? You're in a gang? Wtf?

Funny: Off wikipedia.

Biblical Allusion

The term "faggot" as a term denoting a bundle of sticks also alludes to a Biblical reference, which states that homosexuals are like kindling for the fires of ****. Therefore, the term could stem from this allusion.

Homosexuals kindle fires of ****. Ergo, without a homosexual **** wouldn't be hot. Hmm... This can lead to interesting theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom