How do i un-lazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Loodzerz..."

DJ-CHRIS said:
What does feng shui have to do with this

Isnt feng shui basicly taking sharp objects and corners out of your space to feel better?
huh? LOL Feng Shui is designed for stamina and Good Lick! That's what Feng Shui candles are for... :confused: :cool:

Alex81388 said:
Well I don't see how freshman year doesn't count, thats insane. But let me tell you this...

Trying to become 'un-lazy' is sopossed to be harder then quiting smoking, so good luck to you.

California's public university system doesn't factor in freshman-year grades as part of their own GPA calculation (well, in the objective sense), however, bad grades are still an eyesore to them, regardless of the grade level the course was taken at.

As for myself, I was a slacker during my freshman and sophomore years, but working hard during my last two years truly helped get to where I am today..... motivation is one of the triggers, however, worrying is what most likely will screw you in the long run.

Im a freshman in new york. this year sure as hell counts for me - gets factored into my overall GPA like someone else said earlier. my current GPA is a 96.5. I know kids who do the homework and stuff in the 5 minutes before classes start in the morning. i find it easier to just DO it rather than worrying about getting it done later.

Ive gone through the lazy stages before, mainly in 7th and 8th grade. it doesnt pay off, especially since my parents are intense about school work. My brother is the saludetorium of his class. he graduates in about a month.

DJ-CHRIS said:
What does feng shui have to do with this

Isnt feng shui basicly taking sharp objects and corners out of your space to feel better?

Fung Sheui is the proper setting up of objects to make you all better and feeling good. They are, like ATIRAGEPRO said, for stamina and good luck and the overall feeling of happiness.

I think you are thinking of Acupuncture.

thx guys

dunno, my parents and a lot of other people said that college doesn't look at freshman grades

anyways, i was also an honor student (i still am) in middle school

i never touched a single textbook and still had straight A's, but i'm not used to high school :\

out of a 4.67 gpa (that's the max we can have, regular classes [4.0] with 4 honor classes [+.165 to max]), i used to get 4.67, but it dropped to 4.17 when i got lazy

i'll definitely try much, much harder next year, along with my junior, and most importantly, the StupidAssTest that colleges care so much about, even though it doesn't test your intelligence at all, just your studying skills

oh, and i'm asian, so if i don't get straight A's and get a really high score and get into an ivy league (or anything on par with that), then i'm prtty much screwed (ya know, the typical asian parent)

argh..

but good thing is that good grades got me my new computer, and i recently brought up my grades, and got a 2005fpw (look in sig:D)

If you can afford the time, then defer for a semester.
It sounds like you are burning out a bit. And the best way to sort that problem out is defer for a semester. Take a rest for about during that time. Might even get yourself a part time job while you are at it. And the pick up with a fresh start in the new semester.

It's pretty much same that happened with me in my first year of collage. And it's pretty much happening to me right now. (as I am hoping that my boss can give me a week off some time this mid year.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom