how do i get rid of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzimm86

In Runtime
I have a little bit of a geese problem. I have 25 feet of lake frontage and there is goose sh*t every where. It is very discusting. Any ways you know of to keep the geese away. It is illegal to kill them in anyway but they are driving me nuts.

?

Weird, we can kill geese here, Canadian Geese that is. We just have to get a hunting license and a stamp from the post office.

we can hunt them as well but only during hunting season and i live in town so you cant shoot guns there. i was thinking some thing that they could eat that will make them sick so they stay away or something. last year my dad shot at the geese by their house just to scare them. he found one floating in the lake the next day. It was easier for him since it was in his back yard but i would have to shoot out a windows across a street at them. thats a little risky

naw man just let em be i mean come on we took their habitat don't shoot em or anything just get a dog or horn or something to scare em away

Make a scarecrow? or I have heard about geese repellent. Also a fake alligator head floating in the water would scare them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom