How did you get your computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
built mines a couple of months ago, too bad i didnt pay for it :(

LOL 3200+ MAXING OUT AT 2.5!!!

Nubius said:
the ones who joke about it probably didn't pay for most of it if any of it....those who built it from scratch using their own money are generally proud to state that.

Well OK it didn't really fall out of the sky, I paid for it all myself.

Shumway said:
Can't really say where i got my first computer since there's still an ongoing ivestigation ;)

What if you PM me and say :)

BTW: Another question, is that you or not in your avatar?

DJ-CHRIS said:
What if you PM me and say :)

BTW: Another question, is that you or not in your avatar?

Can't PM you and tell cause that would make you a liability,If anything happen's later i'd have to take care of all loose thread's if ya know what i mean ;) :p And no that's not me in my avatar that's Silent Bob.

Most of my computers were gifts for special occasions. My iMac was a birthday gift back in '01 and the iBook was a Graduation gift (although it was a year early) back in '04. The only computers that I've actually had to buy myself are my old Macs.

Unlike most people here, my parents never bought me a computer. The one I have now is the first computer I have had of my own...before this it was the family computer. I envy everybody here who's parents buy them a l33t gaming PC during early teen years.

I actually bought my PC after a year of savings working at Kentucky Fried Chicken...I bought it directly after graduation in summer of 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom