• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Just curious. I ask people in my hometown this same question, "How did you end up here?" I have heard some pretty amazing stories over the years. I came across an old thread that asked this question here, and I thought it interesting enough to do a modern redition of it

How did you happen to end up here on Tech-Forums? Vote in the poll, and then post and let us know more about it.

I found Tech-Forums through Google. I had a rather noobish question and searched for a tech forum. The rest, as they say, is history.

I found Tech-Forums through Google. I had a rather noobish question and searched for a tech forum. The rest, as they say, is history.

This.

FYI, this forum has probably cost me around 2000 bucks. Before i started hanging out here, i only needed enough computer to play wow.

I can't remember the exact reason I was searching google, but all I know is that the first few topics I read into were ones for free windows utilities for security and other purposes. I think I was searching for new software to use on our machines at work and stumbled onto that post.

Then a few weeks later I decided to come back and found many topics of interest so I joined!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom