How did Tech-Forums.net get started?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave and I didn't buy it, but there was an offer... well, that was then and this is now. ;)

I joined Jan '05. I am definitely not one of the early ones here even though I have been around a bit.

Tech-Forums, circa 666 B.C. Created by Chopper and Larry, or maybe just Chopper, Larry then bought out TF and did nothing with it but leave semi sensible mods in charge, some who delete others opinions since they believe only they can be right. He has since been larding around on his arse as his wallet grows thicker because people who don't know the situation keep clicking on the many ads he has whored TF out to. Yes such a sad sight to see a good site turn into bad site because an idiot has to have his money.

This is my opinion and therefor will be deleted instantaneously by one of the many, well just one, mods who feels it's his duty to not let others have opinions of their own, oh how democracy has failed us.

one thing i hate is that free speech site like ConCen are considered hate sites, why would a site e considered a hate sit,if it allows freedom of speeech? BTW im not talking about tis site just another forum i visit where ou can say anything including race,religion,and government although i beleive the FBI hacks it all the time since a lot of post just go missing for no reason

Tech-Forums, circa 666 B.C. Created by Chopper and Larry, or maybe just Chopper, Larry then bought out tech forums and did nothing with it but leave semi sensible mods in charge, some who delete others opinions since they believe only they can be right. He has since been larding around on his arse as his wallet grows thicker because people who don't know the situation keep clicking on the many ads he has whored TF out to. Yes such a sad sight to see a good site turn into bad site because an idiot has to have his money.

This is my opinion and therefor will be deleted instantaneously by one of the many, well just one, mods who feels it's his duty to not let others have opinions of their own, oh how democracy has failed us.

Whoa dude... just whoa

as far as hardware knowledge and recommendations goes, this is the best site I have seen by far, and I really like how laid back it is here.

Ya once you hang around a bit and get to know a few people... it really is nice.

im nice, i just hate being kicked around by ppl like Intel fanboys is all.

interesting story stylus. I now know the origin of the tech-forums lol. U sound like a high-end mod or something.

I've been here for a while, but my posts don't show it lol because i took a break and then came back, but one of the first guys i ever remember helping me out with my first ever build was DJChris. I wonder what happened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom