How did Tech-Forums.net get started?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, heard the name. But whenever it was I did.. it was a long, long, long time ago.

Only thing you could do is look up he username and find out the last time they logged in.

mostly posting to see when i signed up. Also that was pretty funny when Nubius got banned. Apokalipse really liked him then. LOL

I have such few posts, but eh i have been here for a while.

wow i've been here quite a while. its weird how most of the people who used to help me have vanished like Tyler1989 and nubius

where do such topics take place? I mean the ones where reputable people get banned?

Its in a Mod only thread, all removed threads and banned people go there but only mods can veiw it

Tech Forums was first launched in early 2002. Spent all my spare pay each week on advertising on various tech sites to get this place off the ground. It was a slow process at first but well worth the effort.

Thank you for all that hard work, Chopper. It was worth it.

Great to see you around. Sorry for the mess... didn't know we were going to have company. That, and my wife took me out for our anniversary, so I wasn't around to clean it up earlier.

Yes, T-F is a pretty cool site. I never got really into it, but it's nice. My guess is a few will recognize me as I recognize a few of you.

It feels good when I come check on the forums every once in a while.

I've been aroung since '05 i think...back when I got my first computer! It was also when I started college!

**** a TF history thread.

To all the mod's an members past a present who have helped to make TF what it is I thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom