How Cool Is My Boss!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Last year, I got my tax return, and with it I purchase an Seagate 40Gb NOTEBOOK HARD DRIVE and a USB 2.0 and FIREWIRE External Enclosure

BoxOfTricks.gif

I use this thing a lot with work.
* Storage of fequently used programs, virus definitions / removal tools and driver files.
* Back up of customer's data when I have to format C
* Moving those rather large anime fan sub download that i use work's bandwidth to download.

I nick named it my "BOX OF TRICKS"

Anyways, some time in mid december 2004, I lost my BOX OF TRICKS. It was not in the office, and it was not anywhere at home. I suspect that it might of fell out of my bag on the train.
It was in my bag at home, but it was not there in the office.

Anyways, yesterday, just because I gave my boss a $50 Myers gift voucher, he give me a new USB 2.0 and FIREWIRE External Enclosure with a Fujitsu 60Gb Notebook 5400RPM Hard Drive!!

How cool is that!!!!!! :D :cool:

Well, the good thing about that is that he recognises that my BOX OF TRICKS is a core peice of gear for work.

Like I got 2 PC right now that i have to back up and blow away today.

I was about to get in another one at tell the boss that he's get paid once I get over christmas

that's awsome... sounds like your boss is a quality person. i still don't have my external yet... stupid bills... once i get some extra $$ i'm making my donation to TF, then getting an electric razor, THEN getting my external hd but if you want to drool... check this out...here

apokalipse said:
yeah I like external hard drives
I just recently got a 2.5" external case and put in a 20GB HDD I had lying around

you wouldn't happen to find the external case on a city rail train my any chance??? :D :p :) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom