how cool am I

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesbond09

Banned
So last year and of course this is a true story me and a few friends where just walkin to my neighbors house at about 12:00 midnight and I heard a car coming from behind us so I told them to run and they ran on to somebodies property but I stayed there walkin untill I decided to run and then the car swerved over to hit me and my friends but thats not the end we went back to my house and that car went by my house every 5 min. after that for about an hour and something else unusual happened that night a truck that transports stuff stopped at the stop sign at my house blocking the road and just opened the back end up like he had terrorists in the back of the truck or something!!!

NO LIE TRUST ME

IT WAS VERY SCARY!!!

Another time I was by my self biking on my bicycle and then all the sudden somebody started following me so I started biking on the opposite side of the road and got about 5" away from hitting a car dead on and the person didn't even hunk the horn or slow down!!!

August 25th at 7:30 A.M. I woke up and I was supposed to be at a friends house by 8:00 but I was a little late cause half way there I got hit by a truck and we where both going about the same speed cause I was in a hurry I was going about 30mph and I didn't see the truck cause I was biking on a sidewalk beside a huge parked truck that blocked my sight and the truckers eyesight that hit me!!!

Yesterday I almost got hit by a truck again cause I was snowboarding across a road and wiped out before I crossed the road but If I wouldn't have wiped out on purpose and just crossed the road I would've got hit by another truck!!!

then i think you need to have a lie down... and maybe wear the nice white jacket with the special arms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom