How To Clean The Inside Of My Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

grantdixon

Baseband Member
Hey,
I have a old computer around 5years and it is very dirty and dusty what/how would you recommend cleaning inside

thanks
Grant

Canned Air. Also, my mate got me this thing called a tech-vac its like a mini vacume cleaner and it fits in your hand like the shape of a gun. Sucks well, has adjustable tips too!

goto a local electronics store like best buy or radio shack and get a can of compressed air. blow out the dust outside, it makes a large mess. be careful if you have asthma or other respiratory health issues.

soap and water..... JUST KIDDING

Disclaimer... please dont do this and blame it on me!

lol
Yeah i will go and buy some compressed air tommorrow at |)ick Smith Electronics (Radio Shack Rip off)

thanks for the idea's fellas

Cheers
Grant

make sure you do this outside. i once did something like this and after about 5 minutes after spraying air into the case, i had about an inch of dust layin on my desk and stuff. real mess.

What I usually do when I am cleaning the inside of my boxes is, plug in a vac, THEN I use the compressed air. The vac takes care of the "dust flying all over the place problem" and you don't have to worry about touching anything inside the PC cause of the compress air.

So, I have vac in one hand... compressed air in other... and I let them do their cleanup dance..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom