How to break a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
My friend needs to break his computer so his parents will buy him a new better one, however, he or me has no idea how to permently screw it up without it being easy to tell someone has deliberetely damaged it, e.g. stabbing hard drive, snapping motherboard. All i could think of was putting the harddrive on a big 12" 700Watt subwoofer, hopefully that would screw it up.

Any ideas ? seriously now.

how do you flash the bios with the wrong one ? also, it would have to be non recoverable.

Shut off the auto shutdown for high temps and unplug the CPU fan.

If the HD are ATA, unplug it while running, preferably while doing a large search.

Crosswire the PSU to the motherboard.

Pull the RAM out while it is running.

Of course, do that all very quickly at once and you're sure to have desired effects xD (especially the PSU one lol).

Stick a snake in your PSU and turn it on.

Here's a really simple one...just lay the computer on it's side and put some water on the motherboard...turn it on and let it do it's thing...afterwards, just wipe off the water and noone will ever know!

Shut off the auto shutdown for high temps and unplug the CPU fan.

If the HD are ATA, unplug it while running, preferably while doing a large search.

Crosswire the PSU to the motherboard.

Pull the RAM out while it is running.

Im likeing it :)

if you just turn off the auto shut off and unplug the cpu fan then it will fry, kill the system and you won't know, just as long as you don't set the thing on fire. lol.

also what you can do is change the psu voltage intake on the outside of the psu where you plug it in from 130w to 215w and that will short the system i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom