How the Batmobile Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaara said:
Is the new batman movie any good?
The rest of my family saw it, and they loved it.

And they are normally not the type that go out of their way to see comic book films.

bah.....they've destroyed the story that is batman........

the batmobile is the dumbest atrocity I've ever seen and is just blasphemous to the original story of batman....

yeah I'm really wanting to see how they've remaded batman compared to the originals, I have to go see it myself

I'm more looking forward to fantastic 4 since the only decent DC comics character was batman, other than that it's marvel all the way

I'm more looking forward to fantastic 4 since the only decent DC comics character was batman, other than that it's marvel all the way

I agree. Go Marvel! Except there's another DC superhero that was pretty sweet: Superman. Good ol' Superman.

Hopefully they did a good job on the Fantastic 4. There has been some really good Marvel movies in my opinion (Spiderman 1&2, The Punisher, X-Men&X-2, etc.).

But then, there has been some really bad ones (The Hulk, and nothing is worse than Elektra :()

I guess we'll have to wait and see what F4 is gonna be like.

bah.....they've destroyed the story that is batman........

the batmobile is the dumbest atrocity I've ever seen and is just blasphemous to the original story of batman....

I kinda liked how they made a different rendition of the Batmobile, Batsuit, etc. Although it wasn't true to the originals, change is sometimes a good thing IMO.

change is not good when you completely destroy something to remake it nothing how 'batman' has always been portrayed....the batmobile is an insult to that of which the batmobile should be....hideous piece of crap.

Punisher sucked ass by the way......it's all about the original punisher with Dolph Lundgren in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom