How annoying is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember we once had a solicitations problem in University halls. We would get 5/10 per day through each of our doors when we were all in the Hall eating or something like that.

It was really annoying.

It turned out it was all one bloke working for the local pizza shops and chinesse takeaways etc. So we got him with flour mixed with cheap glue.

Beauty of it was since he was an illegal imigrant there was nothing he could do about it.

Muahahahahahahahaha.

Though apparentely he has since been deported for something.

Excuse my ignorance but whats Poser 6?
6 would be the version. Poser is a program that is used for creating models of people and you can "POSE" them basically anyway you want. Lots of premade templates for bodies and stuff so it's easier to make one in poser and port it out to 3D software or something like photoshop for fine details and textures.

Been YEAAAAAAAAAARS since I worked with poser though.

".....OMG..."

P.P. Mguire said:
Excuse my ignorance but whats Poser 6?
It is what made the Resident Evil series charachters. - A 3D Model Program.

I have Carrara studio 3 from back when was making a fighting game............ I forgot all about that........
Akuma_ragingstorm.gif
kofIoriAnimated5.gif
kofIoriAnimated5.gif
:cool:

It turned out it was all one bloke working for the local pizza shops and chinesse takeaways etc. So we got him with flour mixed with cheap glue.
Sucker got antiqued!! LOL.
6 would be the version. Poser is a program that is used for creating models of people and you can "POSE" them basically anyway you want. Lots of premade templates for bodies and stuff so it's easier to make one in poser and port it out to 3D software or something like photoshop for fine details and textures.
Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom